Information Security Policy
Caner Makina Kalıp categorizes corporate information as sensitive information. It is critical to sustain our business activities and needs to be properly protected. To keep information security at the highest level.
- We will not share any information with third parties regarding the products and / or services we provide to our customers.
- We will create up-to-date firewalls against the attacks of malicious people who will try to obtain unauthorized access to the information of these people and / or institutions.
- We will investigate, evaluate, measure, and report the activities that may compromise information security periodically.
- We will deliver the required information to the organizations we are responsible for in a correct, complete, and timely manner.
- We will strive to ensure that the information we collect from the organizations we are responsible for is unconditionally correct.
- We will ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information of our company.
- We will not be the source of viruses and malware and we will take necessary measures to prevent such activities.
- We will meet the applicable requirements related to information security.
- We will continuously improve our information security management system.
- We will comply with all legally rules determined and to be determined regarding information security.